SOME HEALTH SUCCESS FACTORS IN A NUTSHELL
(from personal experience)
(for more details please go to the sister-website www.simplywell.jimdo.com )
- Eat raw seeds: soaked nuts, sprouted mung beans, soaked and sprouted seeds, they are concentrated nutrition with genetic spare parts for repair!
- Proper rest and sleep. Lack of sleep can cause cells to become cancerous.
- Attitude of gratitude, a positive spirit, a spirit of benevolence, care about others, quit focusing on your own problems. And concentrate only on what is true and positive. Avoid mindless TV - especially bad news.
- Get your mind ready to be well. Dwell not on the illness and what consequences it has caused, but concentrate on getting well and think about what you will do when you’re well again. Make definite plans for those things NOW. Let your body be well. A well body, a well immune system, can cope with anything.
- Laughter and humour, happy music and singing. Music changes the way the brain works, - while stress kills, music heals. Artistic expression by way of drawing and painting is very valuable too. Humour is the balancing stick in life. It helps to dissipate the stress, it’s like a “shock absorber”. Cut out anger completely, it depresses the immune system.
4. Exercise, ideally in fresh air or with a window open. Enjoy some sunshine.
5. Vitamins and Enzymes:
- Vitamin A in its natural form, especially raw organic Carrots, incl. freshly juiced.
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C in its natural form (not the man-made artificial Vitamin C), and LOTS OF IT: raw lemons, raw green peppers, and especially interavenuous (IV) Vitamin C is known to encapsulate tumours and to strengthen the immune system. Ideally Vitamin C should be combined with Lysine (an amino acid to be found in almonds, peas, lentils, pistachias, quinoa, pumpkin seeds).
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E in its natural form: coconut oil (which is one of the best plant fats).
- Vitamin D3 in high doses (5,000 to 10,000 iU per day).
- Vitamin B17 / Amygdalin / Laetrile, as in bitter apricot kernels and many other pips and seeds and grasses.
- Take Enzymes, pancreatic enzymes, digestive enzymes, systemic enzymes, Serrapeptase enzyme.*
6. Take natural Selenium (in Brazil nuts). Take Iodine, plus Himalaya Salt for minerals. Take Turmeric. Take Zinc. Take Calcium (but not in dairy), and make very sure that you balance Calcium with Magnesium (ideally Magnesium chloride). Magnesium is very important, probably THE most important mineral. Take Iron. Take Omega 3 fatty acids. All from natural sources, if possible.
7. Chew well whatever you eat, it helps in digestion and assimilation due to the release of enzymes and the increase of the surface area of fibres.
8. Oxygenise the body, through exercise in fresh air, through raw food and juices, etc.
9. Balance your energy, we are also electrical beings, so use chiropractic care, acupuncture, acupressure, massage, exercise, etc.
- Distilled water is cleaning and detoxing.
- Drink LOTS of water, at least 2-4 litres per day. Dehydration makes you ILL. Rehydrating makes you well. It strengthens the immune system, and it helps with elimination too. Hydrate yourself well, drink more, herbals teas, juices too, the body is 93% water. You need water to get the toxins out and to make the body work better. The addiction to habits is easier to break when you’re hydrated enough. All illnesses are less dramatic when the body is well hydrated.
11. A week of liver flushes is extremely helpful. Recipe: juice two lemons (or another citrus fruit with a lemon) together with 5 cloves of garlic and 1 inch of ginger, add 3 tablespoons of olive oil and 8 oz. of water and mix. Take this first thing in the morning, sit down and drink it down if you can, otherwise sip it very slowly.
12. Have a bio-dentist take out your toxic fillings and any root canals. Mercury, even in tiny doses, is extremely toxic. And there are energy connections between the individual teeth and the organs of the body. Fluoride is very toxic too, avoid it (as in toothpastes).
13. Avoid all chemicals, there is no safe level of man-made chemicals. Avoid things like aspartame, or formaldehyde, etc. etc.
14. Minimise the use of mobile phones and the exposure to EMF. It has been said about WiFi that if there is a weak link in you, the WiFi will bust it. Avoid Microwave ovens, what they give off can be deadly. Also consider grounding yourself regularly to get rid of static.
15. Detox your mind, your emotions, because buried feelings never die. Heal the emotional wounds, they are roadblocks to healing. Address them and let them go. A negative thought can kill you faster than a bad germ. Detox your mind, and then don’t let negative stuff come in again. Love yourself properly. Learn how to think, talk, deal with emotional traumas in life, so they are not a burden on the immune system. Counselling might help.
16. Finally, you need a strong attitude with courage, determination, and self-discipline to apply these things and to think in the direction of strengthening your immune system and of getting well - and then to also act on it. Attitude makes the biggest difference, your very belief about life impacts on your genes! Be at peace with your situation and have trust in your practitioner. And - never give up, never quit! You might go through a healing crisis etc. before you get better, - just don’t quit, others have survived and are thriving now. Victory over cancer and other serious illnesses is a decision! When the immune system works and is really optimised, cancer is not an issue. People who have been through it say that they’re not afraid of cancer anymore. This is not the time to be afraid anyway.
* Here is a powerful hint: Take Enzymes, - especially the SERRAPEPTASE enzyme. Here is some information about it:
Serrapeptase: http://agriorganics.com/natural.php?Pid=46 and this is where I order it: http://www.dreamtastic.co.uk/serrapeptase-80000-iu-100-enteric-coated-tablets-uk-manufactured-free-uk-post-281-p.asp
- As you may deduct from anywhere in this google search https://www.google.ie/search?q=serrapeptase+and+lymphedema&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=fEqBVsuFEYeMUYvtqPgC this enzyme dissolves dead tissue, and hardened lymph is in that category. According to http://www.life-enthusiast.com/education/enzyme/sellman_serrapeptase.pdf it “is an enzyme that digests or breaks down protein debris from toxins and inflammation. The healing repertoire of this humble enzyme is quite impressive; and includes digesting non-living tissue such as scar tissue, blood clots, cysts, mucus, arterial plaque and inflammation in all forms without any harmful side effects. Since living tissue is not on serrapeptase's menu, it poses no harm to healthy tissue or cells.“ Also, “Serrapeptase is a powerful treatment for pain and inflammation. It reduces inflammation in three ways: it breaks down the insoluble protein by-products of blood coagulation known as fibrin; it thins the fluids formed from inflammationand injury as well as facilitating their drainage which speeds the tissue repair process; it alleviates pain by inhibiting the release of specific pain-inducing substances called amines.” It does lots more, as you can read on that same webpage http://www.life-enthusiast.com/education/enzyme/sellman_serrapeptase.pdf . Myself, I’ve been taking Serrapeptase for a few months now, at a dose of 3 tablets per day, lately 4-5 tablets daily, at a strength of 80,000 iU. Personally, I think Serrapeptase is quite a discovery.
P.S. In case you find any of the above too difficult or perhaps even extreme, please reconsider and know that I have included only "simple" and do-able measures in the above list, as I'm not one for extreme things either.
--- Just remember though that
- Winners and survivors do things DIFFERENTLY.
Different from the past, - and different from others.
- Solutions are often found outside the box.